Friday, May 6, 2011

200th Post!



I can't believe this is already my 200th post! I still love blogging and during this season I love it even more! I love taking outdoor photos, it's so pretty this time of year :) Today I had just one class and then I was done for the day. After class I went crazy with cleaning my room. I packed some stuff into my car that I don't need here anymore so I could take it home with me later in the day. I had an interview at 4 and then went home for the weekend! The purpose of my visit home was for a fitting and of course Mother's Day. The fitting was for an outfit that I am modeling in a couple of weeks! The fashion show is the day after I get home from school, so this was one of the only weekends I could come home to be fitted. When I got home, my family and I went straight over to my cousin, Justin's, birthday party. We had pizza and wings, and a delicious cake! Teddy came over later and we watched an episode of Lie to Me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment