Wednesday, May 4, 2011

VP & Puddles

Today was such a fun day! I was able to sleep in a little bit since I don't have any Wednesday classes. We went to brunch, and I worked more on my Prezi presentation. At 3:00, we had our last ASL club meeting of the semester. Today was election day and we had a little party with snacks and drinks. I ran for Vice President and I was elected! I'm really excited because it's me and two of my suitemates who are running the club next semester. It should be a lot of fun! Later a few of us went outside to take pictures for an art class! Allison took really neat photos of our reflections off the puddles. We ended up getting soaked from jumping in the puddles, but it was still fun regardless :) At 6:30, a couple of us went to a Zumba class. It was nice to be able to get over to the gym and work out a little bit! We are now watching George of the Jungle because we're cool like that :) Here are some pictures from today!







No comments:

Post a Comment