Sunday, May 1, 2011

Party in the USA

Today was a very low-key day for me. I tried to work on my essay due on Tuesday, but I just didn't have any motivation. I wrote an introduction, which is good enough for now. Writing introductions is the hardest part for me. Once I get through the intro, I just use all the previewed material and explain it throughout the essay. The good thing about this essay is that there is no need for research. It's on families and I have to describe what structures my own family holds. It probably won't take long to finish it tomorrow. Besides that, we watched Grease 1 & 2! After that we went to dinner and hung out for the rest of the night. When we heard the news about Osama Bin Laden, we watched Obama's announcement. A little while after that, we heard fireworks going off but couldn't find where they were coming from. Someone had pulled the fire alarm in the residence hall across from us, and everyone outside was cheering and singing. When the fire trucks pulled up, I started taking a video and it was perfect timing because the man in the fire truck yelled "OSAMA"! Here's the clip!




No comments:

Post a Comment