Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thor, Frisbees, and Unicycles

This morning I woke up early and hung out. It was another beautiful day today, so I sat outside with my parents for a while. My brother and I brought out the frisbees and played with them for a while. Later, we visited my aunt and I went over to my designer's house for a fitting. I'm so excited to wear her designs again and for the fashion show in a couple of weeks! Teddy and Tim came over later and we went to the movies to see Thor. My brother came with us too. I wasn't sure if I would like this movie at first, but I ended up liking it a lot! After the movie we grabbed a late dinner (I got Moe's :] ) and then headed back to my house. Here's a bunch of pictures I took today!






I didn't even realize there was a rainbow until I uploaded this photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment