Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crispell!

Today I have dedicated my day to studying for my Language Disorders test. It's my last test for this class before the final exam, which shows how close we are to the end of the semester! First, lets rewind to this morning. A couple of us woke up especially early on our day off to sign up for rooms next year. We were so lucky to have such an early sign up time, because we were able to get the last available suite in the newly renovated building! I am super excited to see all of the changes to the building when we move in next semester! After grabbing some breakfast, I had a meeting with my advisor about scheduling classes next semester. I reeeeeally hope I can get into the classes I need. I went back to my room to cram as much info into my head for my test until 3. We had ASL club then, and we started to watch a film called Gerald. The movie is completely silent (with subtitles for us hearing people) and about a man who finds out he has a grandfather with autism. We didn't finish the movie today, but I look forward to finishing the rest of it. The rest of my day consisted of more studying. Here's a picture of one of my purchases from this past weekend :)


My new scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment