Sunday, April 10, 2011

Long Distance

Today was a usual Sunday. We went to the dining hall for brunch and I did homework for most of the day. I worked on my essay for my Interpersonal Communication class on long distance relationships. I am writing it as if it were an article for a magazine, so the style is a little different and much more fun to write. Throughout the day, ABC Family has been playing some of my favorite movies! They played Dirty Dancing, Hairspray, and Grease back-to-back-to-back! They were great background movies to my morning/afternoon :) Later we walked into town for Emma's birthday dinner! We went to the Main Street Bistro and I had a delicious bbq grilled chicken sandwich. Since we got back I've worked on my paper and watched another movie with my suitemates!


The awesome decorations at the Bistro.

No comments:

Post a Comment