Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gloom & Sunshine

Today's weather really reflected my emotional state today. The first half of the day it was thunderstorming (when I had to walk to class). I really wasn't feeling well and I just wasn't having a good day. By the time of my class at 4:30, I was able to wear shoes other than rainboots, which was a good sign! After my ASL class, the weather was absolutely gorgeous! The sun was shining and all the humidity was gone. I didn't have enough time to stop at my room after class, since I planned on going to an extra credit event on campus at 6. So I walked around a little bit and took some pictures. The event was held at the College Terrace and they served us appetizers and ice cream! I was totally not expecting that, what a perfect surprise. When I got back to my room, I worked more on my application and did some homework. Later, Katelyn let me borrow her guitar and I played around with some new chords and songs that I haven't tried before! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment