Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Sean!

Today is my brother, Sean's, birthday! He is a whopping 15 years old..I can't believe it! Today was a relaxing day of no classes. I did some homework and went to ASL club at 3! We watched part of another documentary called Through Deaf Eyes. I hung out for the rest of the day until Zumba again at 6:30! I grabbed dinner after my Zumba class. Today we found out that Ben & Jerry's has a new flavor of ice cream (Red Velvet Cake) and they were selling it at my dining hall! I HAD to get some and split it with my roommate, red velvet is my favorite! Here are some pics! :)


Be sure to check out my previous posts from the past couple of days! Today was my catch up day on my posts for the beginning of the week.


My brother and I :)


I found this looking for pictures of me and Sean..
We LOVE this ride at Busch Gardens, Virginia!
Me, Sean, and my dad are in the front row all the way to the right!
The ride hangs you over this 90 degree drop for 4 seconds..it's awesome :)

Yay for spring flowers!


YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment