Monday, April 25, 2011

Hectic

This morning I had to wake up extra early to drive back to New Paltz and make it to my class by 9:25. I left my house on time and had a nice drive back to school. I made myself a cd for the car ride which was much better than searching for a good radio station. When I got to New Paltz there was so much traffic which put me behind schedule. So as soon as I got back to my dorm I quickly grabbed my stuff for class and ended up being 5 minutes late. Luckily my teacher was even later than I was. Being on time wouldn't have been as big of a deal if I didn't have a quiz at the beginning of every class. But I was able to take the quiz and everything worked out! After my morning classes, I went back to my suite to find an email saying I received an override into the ASL2 class! I'm so happy that I am able to take it next semester :) I went to my afternoon class and on the way back stopped in the registrar office to officially sign up for ASL2. Before dinner I worked on an application and later we watched Across the Universe!

I found this when I got back to my room. When my friend Greg visited, he brought a whole box of rice crispy treats. I LOVE them, so after I left for the weekend he left them on my bed to surprise me. My artistically talented suitemate Carly decided to spell out my name with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment