Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bye Bye Birdie

This morning my mom and I went to the YMCA. This time I tried out a sequence of machines that are designed to work out your arms and legs. I really liked it because I wasn't sitting at one machine for a long time. After that I worked out on an elliptical and walked around the track. When my mom and I got home we made lunch and watched Paranormal Activity 2 with my dad! I saw it in the movie theater last semester so I knew what to expect. After the movie, I did laundry and packed all my stuff to head back to school. I had one last home-cooked meal before I left (thank you mom and dad!). When I got back to school I unpacked and we watched Bye Bye Birdie. It was great to hear all the songs again because they reminded me of when my high school put on the show!  During the movie, we decorated for Easter! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment