Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Beautiful Day

When I woke up today the sun was out and I knew that today would be a good day. My first class in the morning was Interpersonal Communication. Katelyn and I did our presentation and I think we did well! After class I went to lunch and picked up a care package! The girls that I babysit over the summer sent it to me and it's so great! There were all sorts of goodies in it, like candy, granola bars, and yoo hoo! Before my class at 4:30, I went to the gym. I like working out a lot more during the day rather than at night. At 4:30 I had my ASL class where we reviewed for the test we have on Thursday. A bunch of us went to dinner later and watched Teen Mom at 10! I webchatted with Teddy for a little bit in between :) Happy March everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment