Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Floral

This morning I hung out a little bit and watched Say Yes to the Dress. Around noon I met up with my suitemates Katelyn and Emma at Crossgates. We had lunch and shopped at Forever21 :) The Forever21 at Crossgates is my new favorite because it's so big and I found a lot of things I really liked! I only ended up buying one item (a floral tank with lace detail on the top..I love it!) I can't wait to wear it in the spring & summer! Later I picked up my mom from work since I stole her car for the day. As soon as we got home we picked up my dad and brother and headed to the YMCA. My brother and I played basketball for a while and I also worked out on a machine and did some arm exercises. I will most definitely be sore tomorrow! Later I watched American Idol. Here are a couple pictures I snapped while waiting to pick up my mom!






No comments:

Post a Comment