Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Overall I had such a great birthday! I can't believe I'm 20 years old! At midnight my suitemates surprised me with a delicious red velvet cake :) In the morning I found out that a bunch of schools were cancelled because of the snow, but there was only a dusting in New Paltz. By noon it was pretty much all melted! After all my classes I hung out until a bunch of us went out to dinner in town! We went to McGuillicuddy's and had a great time. All day Katelyn played guitar/sang Taylor Swift songs to me and she is just fabulous haha We had some cake and are now watching a movie! What a great day :) Here are some pics!


No, I am not having a baby girl haha My silly suitemates couldn't find a sign that said "happy birthday"


The most delicious red velvet cake :)


Beautiful night sky on campus on our way to dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment