Saturday, March 5, 2011

Grandparents & Oneonta

Today I woke up and got all my stuff ready to go to Oneonta! My grandparents came over in the early afternoon to see my mom and I for our birthdays. My brother was playing Call of Duty when they were here, and their reactions to the game were funny :) Once they left, Teddy and I picked up Sara and drove them back to Oneonta. We got there around dinner time and went to one of the dining halls to get food. Later we met up with Sara again to get frozen yogurt at Freshens! I had to get the oreo fro-yo blast! We went back to the dorm and watched the Hangover. Someone set off the fire alarm late at night, but luckily it wasn't too cold outside. Here is a photo of an oreo blast from freshens! (This isn't my picture, I was too lazy to take one!)




No comments:

Post a Comment