Monday, March 14, 2011

Midterm Central

Today I've been focused on taking and preparing for midterms. In the morning I took my Phonetics midterm and went to my other two classes. At 5:30 I went to a review class for my Language Disorders midterm which is on Thursday. Every free minute I had today I spent studying for my Interpersonal Communication midterm which is tomorrow. I feel much more confident about this midterm than I did at the start of the day, which is always a good thing! I'm going to look over some things one more time and then call it a night. Only four days away from Spring Break!!


A picture I took yesterday of Mohonk Mountain. You can see this mountain just about everywhere in New Paltz! I've hiked up Mohonk a couple of times, all the way to that little building! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment