Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break and Oz!

After my one and only class of the day I quickly finished packing! My mom arrived soon after and I was so excited to go home for Spring Break :) Once I got home I watched the episode from this week's American Idol. I used to keep up with this show, but since I've been at school I haven't been as dedicated. For dinner I went to Lakeview to pick up a pizza with my dad! Later, Teddy, Sean, and I went to see The Wizard of Oz at the high school! The show was great. They included kids from the elementary schools as the munchkins and they were so adorable. Part of it was sad because this might be the last show Averill Park puts on because of budget cuts. I used to be apart of almost every show and that's what I miss the most about high school! Great job OBP :)



No comments:

Post a Comment