Thursday, March 24, 2011

Camouflage

Waking up and just hanging out has been a norm for the past couple of days..and I love it. And you guessed it! That's exactly what I did today. At 1 I got my hair cut and then went to the grocery store to pick up food for dinner. I decided that I wanted to cook dinner tonight so I made a meatloaf (A delicious one by the way)! While I was making dinner, I noticed an adorable little creature out in my backyard..it was a rabbit :) We normally always see rabbits in our yard in the spring. Since everything is still so gray and brown outside you could barely even see it. After dinner we made brownies and watched American Idol! I skyped with Teddy for a little bit and watched The Ugly Truth.

P.S. New link above named "Twitter" and new song of the day!






No comments:

Post a Comment