Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"After a hurricane comes a rainbow"

My test this morning was not good. Our teacher put 50 multiple choice questions on top of labeling 5 different diagrams of the ear, which each have about 15-20 terms on them. Luckily some of the terms she made extra credit, and I was able to label everything somehow. The multiple choice on the other hand was terrible. Many of the questions had around 6-9 choices you could choose for an answer! It was crazy, I just hope I do alright. Anyways, the weather today was so strange! The winds were so strong plus it was raining. The temperature was also an outstanding 63 degrees which is not normal for the first day of December! Happy December by the way :) I can't believe it's already this time of the year! I was just thinking to myself today that exactly 6 months ago I was in Aruba, so we are already half way there to next summer! Not that I'm rushing anything, I love the holiday season :) Speaking of which, I think later my suitemates and I are going to watch another Christmas movie and drink hot cocoa! 

New song of the day! The lyrics in the title of this post are from this song. Ironically enough, after today's big storm you could see a rainbow out our window! It's too bad I wasn't able to take a photo to post.

The picture for today is a picture my dad sent me. It's a great view out of the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment