Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! This morning we woke up early to open our gifts. Santa was very good to us this year! :) Teddy came over in the morning and we exchanged gifts with him. In the early afternoon we went to my Grandparent's house which has been a tradition on Christmas for many years. We exchanged gifts there and had a great dinner. My aunt and cousin brought along their two dogs and they are so adorable! They even dressed them up for Christmas. I love the dogs, but unfortunately I'm allergic to them. Later in the evening, we left my Grandparent's and as soon as I got home I went over to Teddy's. I exchanged gifts with his parents and we talked for a little bit. We came back to my house and used my brother's new Kinect for the xbox. For Christmas, I received the dancing game for Kinect and we played it for the rest of the night. Kinect is really neat! It can detect your body so you are the controller. Anyways, I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!

Presents on Christmas Morning :)

Jackson!

Kari!

No comments:

Post a Comment