Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Yet another busy day. I had two papers due, part one of my music final exam, and a quiz. Great news came when I was done with my last class of the semester, it was snowing in New Paltz! Of course today I was headed home when it decided to snow for the first time here, but it was still great :) The drive home was fine, it eventually stopped snowing after around 20 minutes of driving. I was so happy when I got home! Being home during the holiday season makes this time of the year that much better. I arrived home to my dad, brother, and his friend. Sean, George, and I get along great, so we hung out for a little bit. Once my mom got home, the both of us went out to a family holiday party! The party was a lot of fun. We played holiday games and exchanged some gifts. My picture for today is my mom and I at the holiday party in front of the Christmas tree. Yes, my posts for December are mostly of Christmas trees, but at least they are all different! :) Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment