Monday, December 20, 2010

Almost done!

Today I had my Child Psych exam at 10 and then I was done for the day! The test was fairly easy, but I'm so happy that it's done. Now all I have to do is take part 2 to my music final tomorrow and then go home! The test should be really easy and our professor said it will only take 30 minutes :) Anyways, today after my exam, I watched Four Christmases and Christmas Vacation and did some laundry. I also packed just about everything I need to take home with me tomorrow! There is a lunar eclipse tonight and some of us are setting our alarms to go outside and see it. Since I don't have a picture today, I'm going to try to take one of the lunar eclipse with my cell phone and update this post later. We'll see what happens :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment