Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Work, work, work.

Today I had my one and only class until noon and then I was off to working on my essay. I ended up hanging out for a little until 1:30, and then I worked on my essay for my Language Development class for the rest of the day. I wanted to get that done as well as my Music essay, but our teacher extended the due date. It's now due on the day of the second part of our final, December 21st, so I have plenty of time. The first part of our final is in class this Friday which I plan on studying for all day tomorrow. Anyways, the entire day I had Christmas music playing as I worked on my essay. I almost feel like that helped me motivate myself to get it done. I'm just so excited to be home for Christmastime :) I eventually finished the essay and I feel so accomplished. My picture today is of the Christmas tree that is in mine and Katelyn's bedroom. The lights that I brought from home for the tree didn't end up working, so today Katelyn bought new lights. She decorated the tree with the lights and it brightens the whole room. It looks great!

New song of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment