Sunday, December 5, 2010

Back to December

Today was a very relaxing day. A full day in the city really tired me out, so it was nice to have time just to hang out. All day I watched movies including Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the end of It's a Wonderful Life, and Titanic. Titanic is a 3 hour long movie..so it took up most of my day. At 8:00, Carly, Allison, and I went to McKenna Theater to see Katelyn perform in the Choral Ensembles Concert. It was nice to see the choral groups on campus and in the community. All of the musical performances were great! One student played a Chinese instrument in accompaniment with one of the choral groups and I actually recognized it from my world music class that I am taking this semester. It was neat to be able to recognize it. Anyways, I'm hoping to make hot chocolate soon and watch a Christmas movie :) Here is a picture from the concert..I was only able to take one because my camera died, so it isn't the best, but it'll have to do.

Check out the new Song of the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment