Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow Globe Making

Today was a pretty usual Monday. I was done with classes by noon. After classes, I went to the last sign language club meeting of the semester. For the last meeting, we had a Holiday party and had lots of junk food to eat :) When I got back to my room, I did my laundry which took forever because there were no dryers open once my laundry was through the washing cycle. I hung out a little bit, then went to Stop & Shop to get some things that I needed. I got back to my room and decided I wanted to get some of my Music paper out of the way. I got a good 4 pages written and decided that would be a good place to stop for the night. At 8:30 a few of us went to a program in the main lounge to make snow globes! We used baby food jars, water, laundry detergent, and glitter to make them. They provided us with frogs to put in the snow globes, but I decided to use an old fashioned key that I had lying around in my room. It is not your typical snow globe, but it's still pretty cool :)


No comments:

Post a Comment