Thursday, December 30, 2010

With the boys

Today I watched a whole lot of Dexter. I watched almost half a season, it's so addicting! I always will tell myself that I will watch one last episode, and the ending always leaves me hanging and I just have to watch another. That's what vacations all about, right? Later in the afternoon, Teddy, Sean, and I went over to the Johnson's to hang out with Timmy! We played games for kinect and it was really neat because we were able to use it on a huge projector screen! We ordered pizza and it was a fun night hanging out with the boys haha :) We came home later and played more of the dance game on the kinect! I failed to take any photos during the day, so I took some pictures of my brother playing Dance Central. Hope you enjoy!



haha he approved these photos btw

No comments:

Post a Comment