Monday, February 28, 2011

Sand Art

Today I had classes all day until 3. After class I went to the gym with a couple of my suitemates. I really need to start getting in the habit of working out a few times a week. I found a machine today that I really like, so I think that will help motivate me to go to the gym more often! After working out, we went to dinner. Katelyn and I worked on our presentation a little more. We are good to go, we just need to practice it a few times! Later in the evening there was a program in the main lounge to make Sand Art. It reminded me of making sand art when I was younger. Katelyn and I shared a bigger bottle for the suite and made it rainbow-colored. They didn't have too much sand to go around, so we were only able to fill the bottle halfway. We hope to find other decorations like flowers to fill it up! We soon plan to watch The Town and hang out for the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment