Thursday, February 24, 2011

Busy Bee

Today I had four classes starting at 9:25 and ending at 5:45. I was in class for most of the day, but it helped the day go by a little faster. In my ASL class we did a "fingerseek" which is like a word search but uses the signs for each letter. It was a lot more fun than doing a plain word search, plus it helped to practice the alphabet in sign. When I got back from my last class we all went to dinner. Katelyn and I have a presentation on Tuesday and after dinner we worked on our powerpoint. We had to finish it and send it to our teacher before class tomorrow so that she can look over it. I'm so happy that our teacher requires us to do this because it forces us not to procrastinate. Later we watched Jersey Shore which is our guilty pleasure tv show. Tomorrow Teddy and Tim are supposed to be visiting me so hopefully the weather holds out! Here's a picture of the "fingerseek" activity I did in class. The vertical word all the way to the left spells f-i-t-t-i-n-g from bottom to top.



No comments:

Post a Comment