Saturday, February 19, 2011

FunFilled Saturday

Today my family and I got up and went to the Y together. We got our membership cards today and Teddy, Sean, and I wanted to play basketball in the gym. The gym was very crowded, but we were able to play for a while before it got too bad. When we were done playing we met my mom and dad on the indoor track. We spent some time on the track doing laps and walked around a little bit to see where everything was. When we got home Sean's friend came over and we all planned to go bowling. Timmy and Sara joined us, and we ate at Friendly's first. Bowling was a lot of fun and I forgot my camera once again so I attempted to take pictures with my phone. They didn't turn out all that great, but they'll do! After bowling we all went back to my house and played DDR and a bunch of other games. It was so nice to have a busy and fun-filled day on a Saturday instead of hanging out in my room all day at school. 





No comments:

Post a Comment