Monday, February 7, 2011

Story of Us

Today I had my three regular Monday classes ending at 3. At 4 I went to the first NSSLHA (National Student Speech-Language Hearing Association) meeting of the semester. We talked about all the events going on this semester and when upcoming meetings will take place. I can't wait to finally be able to attend these meetings and events! Later I went to dinner and did some homework. I am now watching the movie She's the Man and hanging out for the rest of the night.
Today during my last class we watched a documentary film and I have to admit it was truly boring. During the movie, I kept myself busy and wrote out all the lyrics to a song to see if I could remember all of them. I don't know why, but I love to write out song lyrics if I'm really bored. A part of the reason why I like certain songs is because I can somewhat relate to the lyrics in them. I believe that to be one of the main reasons why I love this song :)


Lyrics to Story of Us by Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment