Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February

This morning I woke up hoping my classes were cancelled. Once I found out I still had class, I got ready and 30 minutes before my class started I got a text. The text told me that all classes after 12 were cancelled. My class started at 10:50 of course so I had to trek through the snow to my class. On Tuesdays I only have that one morning class and sign language which is at 4:30. Later in the day we found out that all classes tomorrow are cancelled. I don't have classes on Wednesdays anyways, but I'm excited for all the snow we are supposed to get! :) Today I did some laundry and Katelyn and I decorated our room for Valentine's Day! I haven't taken photos of the decorations, but I'll be sure to post them soon! Later I played Black Ops with Teddy, Sean, and Tim! We played on the new zombie map that came out today.


Walking back from class in the snow.


Changed my calendar for the new month!

No comments:

Post a Comment