Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday!

Today my mom came to visit me! We had to package and return a few books, plus she brought me my new sign language book we ordered off of Amazon. We went out to lunch at a great pizza place in town called Grimaldi's Pizzeria. I really like it because it reminds me of a pizza place that my mom and I go to all the time in the city. After lunch we went to Stop & Shop to pick up a few things I needed for my room. My mom brought me a gallon of water and on the trip up to my room I accidentally dropped it. I was trying to carry too many things at once, and it ended up breaking in the fall and leaked water all over the floor haha I was at least able to save half of the gallon and store it in one of my empty water containers. I did some homework and laundry after she left. Once 6:30 came around, we joined our residents in the main lounge to watch the Superbowl! I cheered for the Steelers. I'm a Giant's fan, but Teddy is a Steelers fan, so that was my inspiration to root for the Steelers today. They unfortunately lost as I'm sure everyone reading this already knows. After the game, I watched the new episode of Glee which I really enjoyed! Going back to the Superbowl - I thought the halftime show was interesting! I tried to take a picture with my phone..it didn't turn out so well, but I thought it was appropriate for the upcoming Valentine's Day so here it is :)



No comments:

Post a Comment