Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wonderstruck



I'm thinking of changing my blog name. At first I figured I would post a blog each day for a whole year, 365 days (hence the Three Six Five). But now I'm thinking that I want to keep my blog longer than that. I love being able to look back at the things I've done and I think I'll love it even more in a few years. I'm sure in the future I'll want to look back at my college days and my blog gives me the ability to do this. Hopefully the new name for my blog will be more catchy and will leave readers wondering

Anyways, today I had no classes and ended up sleeping in. I watched Rent (the movie) during the day and went to ASL club at 3! We practiced some simple signs and watched the pilot for My Deaf Family. The show will possibly be airing on TV and is supposed to be a reality show about a deaf family (obviously). Later I plan on doing some homework and thats about it! Pretty exciting day, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment