Monday, February 21, 2011

Lifetime

Overnight it snowed a few inches and was hoping that maybe some of my teachers would cancel class..but they didn't. I went to all three classes and was done by 3. After classes we watched Hairspray which I haven't seen in such a long time! I saw the Broadway show a long time ago in the city. I hung out for the rest of the day and read for one of my classes. At 9 there was a Lifetime movie on the Amanda Knox trials. The whole story is really interesting. Amanda was studying abroad in Italy and long story short her roommate was murdered. Many people believed it was Amanda and her boyfriend who killed her roommate but she denies it. She changed her story many times which gave people an idea that she was lying. She was sentenced to jail for 26 years or so. Here is the trailer!






No comments:

Post a Comment