Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day!

Today honestly didn't feel like Valentine's Day. Probably because I wasn't able to be with my valentine! I went through my closet this morning having every intention to wear red or pink and realized I don't have any shirts of that color here at school with me. I did wear my red heart-shaped earrings :) This morning I had my Phonetics test and it went well. After the rest of my classes I had a review session for my Language Disorders class at 5:30. I devoted some time after dinner to finish my paper and edit it. Teddy and I had a skype date at 9 :)! Later a few of us watched the movie Valentine's Day which is one of my favorites. There are so many big actors/actresses who star in it. I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!


I've had this Teddy Bear for a while, but I wanted to feature him on my blog on Valentine's Day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment