Sunday, November 14, 2010

Boring..

Today was just a relaxing day of doing nothing. I watched Uptown Girls and just hung out the rest of the day. One productive thing I did was figure out what classes I want to take next semester. I already did this a few weeks ago, but a few of the courses I want to take are already full, including sign language :( It's really disappointing that I will have to wait till my Junior year to take it, but there is no other option! So today I just checked out a few different courses to take. I also introduced to my suitemates Allison and Miki the new Call of Duty game since they love it just like me! And that's about all. I struggled to find a picture to post for today, so I just decided to take a snapshot of something that occurs on a regular basis for me..

Blurry picture of me poking Teddy back on Facebook. I think this poke war has been going on now for around 2-3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment