Sunday, November 28, 2010

Football & Decorating


  
Today we had a football party at my house to watch the Giants game. They ended up winning which meant everyone was leaving my house in a good mood :) We had chili for dinner and it was so good! I normally don't eat chili but I tried it today and ended up loving it! After the party I packed up my stuff and headed back to school. I was so glad I wasn't headed in the opposite direction because traffic was so bad that way! When I got back to school, a few of us decorated the common room to our suite for the holidays. Both me and my roommate brought small Christmas trees so we put one of them in our bedroom and the other in the common room. We strung up some lights, put up window decorations, and ended up with a great holiday display!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment