Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Glee & Black Ops

I had a fairly productive day today. After classes I got a head start on studying for my test later this week. 8:00 was Glee! The episode didn't have many songs, but I still enjoyed it. After Glee a few of my suitemates and I went down to the main lounge for a "Heating Up" program where we ate cookies and drank hot chocolate while asking the hall government ANY questions we'd like. It was actually a lot of fun and it was nice to get involved with an activity in my dorm. 

So today is November 9, the day that Call of Duty: Black Ops comes out. If you didn't know already I love to play Call of Duty probably because both my brother and my boyfriend are addicted so there is no other option for me. I have recently gotten a few of my friends at school addicted so it goes to show how addicting the game is! I don't have Black Ops yet, I pre-ordered it (yes, lame but if you pre-order you get a coupon!) and it is currently at my house. My mom will probably bring it to me this weekend when she picks me up to see Elf in the city! I'm super excited for that, but anyways here is a picture that my boyfriend, Teddy, sent me of the new game. (I didn't take any pictures today so this will have to do.)


No comments:

Post a Comment