Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fraggle Rock!

Not much happened on my Sunday. I woke up kind of late which I didn't like. I hate wasting my day sleeping. I think it was because I didn't sleep well the night before. I'm allergic to Teddy's dog and she also kept waking me up in the middle of the night. I love his dog so there's no way I would ever avoid her haha Anyways, my mom and I went shopping at Target and Price Chopper in the afternoon. We got some Christmas gifts and picked up some things for Thanksgiving dinner. When we got home I played a little bit of Black Ops with my brother! My favorite thing to do is use the remote controlled cars in the game :) I'm not really sure where we got this idea, but before dinner we dug out the movie Fraggle Rock from our old VHS collection! We both remembered watching this over and over when we were younger so we decided to watch it while we ate dinner. It was so funny to see how much we still remember. After dinner I had to head back to school, so we failed to watch the whole thing. Now I am back to school and Elf is on tv so I am watching it for the hundredth time this year..it never gets old to me! :)
 



P.S. Check out the link "Song of the Day" at the top of the page! I probably will struggle finding a new song everyday but I'll try to update it often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment