Saturday, November 13, 2010

Elf!

What a day and where to start! Well this morning I had to wake up super early to catch the train to the city with my mom, my aunt and Teddy. We then met up with my cousins Karen and Lily to go see Elf the Musical! The show wasn't until 2 so we shopped around a bit. We went to Rockefeller Center and I was a little disappointed because Taylor Swift had just been there a couple of weeks ago. So anyways we saw the show and it was fantastic and SO funny! The show had a lot of the same lines as in the movie so it was fun to see them played in a different setting. Teddy and I bought t-shirts and then we all headed to dinner. So now I am back at school and exhausted so that's all for today's post. Thanks for reading!

We shopped in the new Forever 21 in Times Square!


No comments:

Post a Comment