Monday, November 15, 2010

McFlurrys

Today was a fairly normal day. I had two classes in the morning and Sign Language club right after them at 12:15. In our club today we talked about applying for graduate school and it was a little nerve-racking. I found out that there is another form of the SAT to take that grad schools look at..great. I'm also nervous because the program I want to get into (speech language pathology) is very competitive. Anyways, today my roommate and I worked on our Hearing Science project. We made a board game in the shape of a cochlea..haha It's actually professional looking and I'll be sure to post a picture of it on my blog soon! After dinner a few of us decided that it was a wonderful day for TCBY and came to find that it was closed for the season =( Luckily there was a McDonald's right across the street to satisfy us with McFlurrys!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment