Friday, November 12, 2010

To Write Love On Her Arms..

Yesterday I couldn't find anything special to take a picture of so I figured I'd catch up on today's post. So yesterday I had a test and was done with classes by noon. My Friday classes happened to be canceled so I decided to go home earlier since I am going to see Elf on Saturday!

So today I am home and it is To Write Love on her Arms Day. This day is to help those who are fighting depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide by showing them hope. What happens is people write "love" on their arms to support these people who are suffering. The goal is for people to notice "love" on the arms of those participating and ask what it's there for, and hopefully spread awareness.



Tonight my boyfriend, Teddy, and my two friends Emily and Tim came over to my house to hang out. We had my favorite kind of pizza (bbq chicken) and played the new Call of Duty: Black Ops game! Here's a picture of the men zoning into their game haha


 

No comments:

Post a Comment