Monday, November 29, 2010

Strange

My day started off good with my two classes in the morning. Right after I went to ASL club where we talked about new officers for next semester. My roommate and I are thinking about running for officers, I think it would be a great opportunity! Later I started my 6-10 page paper I have to write for Friday. I didn't get very far but I got a lot of research done so I guess that's some progress. I have a huge test for my Hearing Science class on Wednesday and I'm going to start studying for as soon as I'm done with this post. There is SO much information being tested and I'm really nervous. I'm going to study for the rest of the night and devote my day tomorrow for studying as well. I forgot to mention that Katelyn and I watched The Grinch today! No matter how many tests/essays we have in our lives, there is always room for Christmas movies :) Speaking of Christmas, I decided to change into the shirt I bought when I went to see Elf in NYC! I knew I would share it on my blog eventually so I figured today would be a fine day to do it!

p.s.   New song of the day..it kind of fits in with my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment