Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ups and Downs

Today definitely had it's ups and downs. I had to sign up for classes today and it was crazy. While I was getting ready to sign up I realized there were less than 10 spots left in a few of the classes that I needed to sign up for. I was stressed out that once 2:30 came around everyone would attack these few spots and that I wouldn't be able to sign up for them. At 2:30 I went to add my classes and the system denied me for some reason and I panicked. Eventually I figured everything out and actually got into all the classes I was hoping for! I couldn't believe it.
The rest of my day was nice and relaxing. We all watched Glee at 8 and then a few of us went to see the movie Due Date at the cinema! I loved it and thought it was hilarious! It was nice to see a comedy after having a somewhat stressful day. Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment