Saturday, November 20, 2010

Over the Hill

I've had such a great day! Teddy and I made eggs for breakfast and got to hang out with his mom for a little. We both headed back to my house to get ready to go out to dinner for my dad's birthday. Teddy, Sean and I randomly decided to play Mad Gab and ended up playing until we left. Dinner was at the Towne Tavern and there were 18 of us! After dinner everyone came back to my house for desert. It was great to be able to hang out with a big group of my family! The girls that I babysit in the summer and their parents came too and it was great to see them. All the kids ended up playing more Mad Gab since it was sitting out in the living room already. I'm taking my cousin Lily's picture of the cake to put on here because it was awesome! We also took a family picture that I'll also include in this post. Goodnight!



I just have to add that while I was creating this post I was watching tv and the same commercial in the link I posted about Mad Gab came on! What a coincidence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment