Sunday, January 30, 2011

100th Post!

Today marks my 100th post, it doesn't feel like I've been blogging for that long! Blogging is great; mostly because I get to look back and remember what I did each day. It's great to bring back some of the memories since the end of October when I first started my blog. I think my mom also likes  it to see what I'm up to at college! :) Anyways, today I copied over more notes and watched The Devil Wears Prada (one of the movies I discovered rummaging through my basement!). Later a bunch of us went to the cinema to see The King's Speech! It was a really great movie and the actors were spectacular. Afterwards we grabbed some pizza at a place right near the cinema. On the ride back we had to squeeze a large number of people into the car which was quite hilarious haha I'm back now and plan on hanging out and studying for my Phonetics quiz tomorrow.

P.s. New song of the day :)







No comments:

Post a Comment