Saturday, January 29, 2011

French Toast

Today was a major hang out day. A bunch of us went to brunch and had amazing french toast sticks :) We had all planned on going to see a movie during the day, but it didn't work out. We will probably end up going tomorrow though! During the day I copied the notes I took in class into my new notebook I bought yesterday. I hate writing notes on scrap paper; I love 5 subject notebooks to keep all of my notes together and organized. Later we had some visitors and hung out for a while. I got a few of my suitemates into playing Call of Duty so we played a little bit of that! I took a photo of a page from my Phonetics notes to show all of the different symbols we are using in class. It is neat that every sound has a different symbol, and it was fun to transcribe my name (bottom of the photo). My name is easy to transcribe and doesn't look much different than normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment