Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dance

This morning I woke up earlier than usual for my Dentist appointment. The sun was shining and looked so beautiful reflecting off the snow. 


This picture doesn't do justice for the way the sun was making the snow sparkle.


In the early evening my brother and I played Dance Central with the Kinect. We always have a blast playing that game. We spent a lot of time trying to get achievement points. I ended up getting an achievement for completing an entire song while getting a flawless score on each dance move! I made some progress on getting ready to go back to school and made a list. I need to go shopping and start packing tomorrow! Hopefully we don't get too much snow so I can leave the house. I also figured some things out with my schedule for the upcoming semester. For dinner we got Subway (yum!). We didn't have time to make dinner since Sean had a basketball game away later in the evening. We just got back from the game and I will probably end up watching a movie before sleep. 


Dance Central



Dance Central



No comments:

Post a Comment