Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Events

Today was filled with regular Sunday activities: church & football. This morning I woke up early to go to church! I was the lector today, which means I read aloud the readings for today's service to the congregation. I used to do it a lot more when I was in high school. Since I go away to school I never go to church and when I'm home I'm usually too busy to go. It was nice to do it again. After church I went home and figured out my plans for the day. I ended up going to a party to watch the Giants play. They ended up winning..but the Bears needed to win in order for the Giants to advance, and of course they lost. So that's it for the Giants this year, unfortunately. I plan to cuddle up in my room and watch Dexter for the rest of the night :)
So I feel like I've been getting lazy with my blogging pictures. Today I didn't take my camera anywhere, so I just ended up taking a picture of my new calendar I got for Christmas (I know..lame.) It's Taylor Swift at least! :) But I hope to start bringing my camera more places and taking more interesting photos in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment