Thursday, January 13, 2011

D'Raymonds

I spent my morning watching TLC which is one of my favorite things to do when I'm on vacation. It's when I catch up on all the episodes I missed of Say Yes to the Dress! I don't know why, but I absolutely love that show! I love looking at all the beautiful gowns and seeing all of the different styles and varieties of white dresses. Plus one of the fashion consultants, Randy, is amazing and I find him very amusing hah Later in the afternoon, Teddy's parents took us out to dinner to an Italian restaurant called D'Raymonds. The food there was amazing and one thing I found strange was they serve fried dough before your meal. Like..fried dough you get at carnivals and amusement parks! I don't know, maybe it's just because I've never been to a pure Italian restaurant before, but I found that very strange yet delicious :) After our dinner, we drove to another one of Sean's basketball games.


p.s. new song of the day (finally)



No comments:

Post a Comment