Saturday, January 15, 2011

Family Time

Early in the afternoon today I went to another one of my brother's basketball games. He played really well. I counted that he made 3 three-pointers in the first half alone! When we got home I got ready to go to a family party. I love hanging out with my family and tonight we decided to go bowling together! We all went and met Teddy, Tim, and Sara there :) I had a really good time, but unfortunately it completely slipped my mind to take any pictures! Somehow I completely forgot..oh well. My mom and I decided to do a mini-photo shoot so I could have something to post for my blog today! A lot of the pictures were turning out pretty bad hah but we ended up taking a few good ones at the end. Now I'm over at Teddy's hanging out with him before he goes back to school tomorrow. Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment